Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paradise In Rotorua

Waking up to the smell of of freashness in Rotorua, Staying at Cosy Cottage with a walkway to the lake and a big swimming pool and 3 spa’s. It was really cool at th holiday. Me and my family go down to Roto-vegas (Rotorua) to watch rugby league at the park.

There are many attractions in Rotorua like the luge, Agrdome, meet the locals, parks and many others. Every year we go out to a place but this year we didn’t because we went to my aunty and uncles place. There house is really big and really cool. I played with my cousins.

We went to see my brother play rugby league for Tamaki Makarauand they played five games and won the the tournament and so did Counties Manukau for the Wahine Toa. My sisters, sister played for Counties and they took out there section.

After all the games we were all tired and i fell asleep. The next day we packed and left to go have breakfast and then we hit the road. When we go home i never fall asleep even on the way there. It was really fun and i was gutreted we never went any where this time.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Rotorua! I used to live at Cosy Cottage and liked swimming in the pool too. Have you been on the luge?