Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Term 2 Roller coaster

Term 2 has been a very successful term, with many things including Net books, Tamaki tech, I am making movies 2, swimming, taoga time and sport. This term is based on Bigger, Better, Stronger and Faster.

This term there has been heaps of different things. So far my best thing was soccer because our years 7 and 8 soccer team traveled to Sacred Heart College and came 2ND in our pool and 3rd overall. it was a fun experience and also tyring.

Every day I learn something new on my net book. Our net books have been really helpful and successful to our learning criteria. It is also fun because you can download heaps of games and also use it like it is a book.

Tamaki Tech has been a roller coaster experience for most student here. I am in Electronics with Mr Maholtra. At the moment our group is making a simple circuit that has a light, siren and a switch to turn it on. Using a sodaring machine is like working as an electronic fixer.

Term 2 has been a really fun, exciting and wonderful term. I hope Term 3 will be like this term.

No comments: